We view protection of your privacy as a very important principle. We understand clearly that You and Your Personal Information is one of our most important assets. We store and process Your Information including any sensitive & financial information collected as defined under the Information Technology Act, 2000 and Rules there under. We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates.
We use Limited User Information
- We will never give out your email address or any other details: We do not include you in any mailing lists without your explicit consent. You will never receive a spam mail because of us.
- We will never sell your information to any third parties: You probably do not know but most companies track browsing history, leave unwanted cookies on your desktops and even sell your information and browsing behaviour to mailing lists or third parties. We absolutely against it.
- We will never mail you unwanted information: When you order from us, you get control on what information we send to you. You can choose to keep a separate correspondence email id with us. If you do not want it, we will not send you any order confirmation, invoice, shipping confirmation or satisfaction surveys.
- We will not send you e-mails without your consent: If you do not want it, we will never send you snail mails or even e-mails without your consent. We will never disturb you with e-mails soliciting repeat business if you do not want so. We firmly believe that our product quality and service efficiency would bring repeat business automatically.
- We will maintain security and of our systems and information: We maintain the latest anti-virus software (if required) and use secure passwords on all systems. Your information is safe with us and even our employees cannot access it unless it is needed to service you.
How do we use your information?
- Your shipping address: This is used to ship your order. You can change it for every order and we will not send anything else to this address except your order itself.
- Your phone number: This is used only for purposes of helping the courier delivery person track you. The concealed packing of the orders ensures that the courier delivery person does not get to know anything about your order or you. We may also call you on the phone number provided to confirm the order before dispatching OR for any other purpose related to the order placed on HUGFAB. The call might be made via automated system or by customer care representative. You may also receive an SMS with the details of how to confirm/reject order via miss call or other service.
- Your credit card information: Your CC/bank account information is used only to process the transaction.
- Your email address: We will not send you e-mails if you request us not to. As a default, we assume your consent to send you e-mails for purposes of:
- E-mailing you copy of the order
- E-mailing you the shipping confirmation
- E-mailing you a short customer satisfaction survey
- E-mailing you 'Reminders' for products you opt to be reminded for
- If you desire so, we can send you all of the above via SMS also. In line with our standards, we would never reveal our identity in the messages sent to you.
- You’re billing address: This is required only for purposes of verification of your credit card. HUGFABwill not send anything to your billing address.
- Every website inevitably collects information. However, we have a comprehensive information gathering policy to maintain your privacy.
- For Visitors (people who look into our store or visit www.hugfab.com) - When you visit our website we know that someone is visiting us but we do not know that it is you. We only count the number of visitors and track which pages/products are of greater interest to visitors. We do not gather or use any information about any specific persons who visit our site.
- For Customers (people who have an account with us or order with us)
- You have the right to know what information we have collected about you. You also have the right to change this information. If you would like to contact us about changing some aspect of the information we have for you, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In order to make changes to your information you will be required to first prove your identity to us. This prevents other individuals from accessing your files.
- We will not reveal credit card numbers over the telephone. If there is an issue with your credit card we can handle it through your merchant bank (the process is easier than it sounds).
- Any customer feedback we receive is also held in strict confidence. If we do disclose your feedback about our business or products it will be in a completely anonymous manner.
- In summary, your purchase from Hugfab is held in the strictest of confidence. And it is 100% private!!
DND (Do Not Disturb)
- You may receive transactional SMS, calls on registered mobile/landline number with us, related to your account/orders placed on our website.
- All the calls/SMS will be related to transactions performed on our website.
- We may be sent promotional SMS related to offers/products on our site. If you wish to not receive those, you may click on the UN-subscribe link provided on those SMS.
- You may receive notifications on your mobile/email related to new products/offers etc. added on www.hugfab.com You may unsubscribe if you wish to.
- We may use re-targeting features of ad platforms like Google Ad Words, Facebook or any other ad platform.
- Just in case, a transaction is involved in a legal dispute (usually credit card fraud); information might be requested from us in form of a subpoena (legal demand for information or appearance). In such cases, we might be required to furnish requisite information. In case this occurs, our policy is to first contact the customer (through preferred medium chosen by the customer) to inform them of our legal obligations.
- These issues are not common and generally happen in case of credit card frauds. Hence, such information sharing would help in protecting your account and business with us.
- Your order details and personal details like address and phone number may be shared if asked by any Government Department e.g. Sales Tax Department.Hugfab may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation.
The customer may be considered fraudulent if any of the following scenarios are met:
- Customer with a very high return rate.
- Customer doesn't reply to the payment verification mail sent by us.
- Customer fails to produce adequate documents during the payment details verification.
- Misuse of another customer's phone/email.
- Customer uses invalid email and phone number.
- Overuse of a voucher code.
- Use of a special voucher not tagged to the email ID used.
- Customer returns the wrong product.
- Customer returns used & washed Product.
- Customer refuses to pay for an order.
User Conduct and Rules:
You agree and undertake to use the Website and the Service only to post and upload messages and material that are proper. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree and undertake that when using a Service, you will not do the following:
- Defame abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others.
- Publish post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another's computer;
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside India; andViolate any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or any other terms and conditions for the use of the Website contained elsewhere herein.
- Exploit any of the services. We reserve the right to deprive individual customers of our Cash on Delivery payment option. Moreover, we might refuse any of our services, terminate accounts or cancel orders at our discretion, including but not limited to, if we believe that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to our interests.
- You shall not make any derogatory, defamatory, abusive, inappropriate or indecent statements or comment about HUGFAB, its associates, and partners on any property owned by HUGFAB.
- Products ordered are not for self-consumption but for commercial resale.
- Multiple orders placed for same product at the same address, depending on the product category.
- Bulk quantity ordered for the same product.
- Invalid address given in order details.
- False & non existing address.